Thursday, February 12, 2009

January 09 Interface team begins...

Jonny, Craig, Caleb, Tobi, Brent, David, Andy, Daniel, Tyler, Sarah, Layne, Becky, Erica, Helen and Pam - our January Interface team.
INTERFACE staff - Peter, Rachel and boys; Fred; Rex; Emerson, Miriam and Emma; Steve, Judy and girls; Danny, Tammy and Addie; Laura; Nicky; Beth; Janie. We as a staff were so excited to meet them all when they arrived on Jan 3rd. And we were amazed to watch God work in their lives during their 4 weeks here.

Hospitality team - Jotham, Josiah, Fred, Laura, Beth and Ariel. We had fun working in the kitchen together.
INTERFACE campus

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!