Saturday, March 25, 2023

School Break

 



This school break we played more games together!

And we went to the pool 2 times, the kids LOVED that!






I also cut everyone's hair!

And the kids did a little bit of school work each morning too.

Jonathan gained a desk. A friend made this desk for me 20 years ago at Interface. I lost it for awhile but then I suddenly found it in storage! So fun that Jonathan can use it now!

The boys played video games and introduced our neighbor Jackson to video games.

The girls made butterfly picture holders.





And we got a snack package that was supposed to be a "vitamin" package from our brother/uncle Nate! I ordered vitamins but it seemed that the healthy snacks took over the box!


Fun with juice and glasses!

Some missionaries weren't returning so they sold their things... Naomi bought their doll house with the money she had saved up for her birthday.

When she turned 4 years old, her Poppie gave her lots of dolls and furniture and now she has a house too!

The kids discovered a new tree over by the storage area where I was helping to sort that same missionaries belongings.



Lego fun!



By the end of our school break Nate's package of snacks had mostly disappeared so I was back to making banana blueberry bread again!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!