Wednesday, March 15, 2023

School Activities...

 

Wearing her cousin's Vietnam baggy pants to school! :)



In Naomi's kindergarten class each week there is show and tell on Fridays. They have to bring something to show that begins with the letter they are learning about for that week. This was V week so Naomi brought her dad the violinist who made his own violin. And he played a jig and they all danced!

Making Valentine heart cakes for Valentine's Day! Yum!

Skate afternoon in the gym! Yeah!!





Jonathan's 4th and 5th grade class all did so well with Reading Festival!


Reading Festival!! Each ice cream scoop stands for 1 hour of reading during the 2 weeks! :)

Performing the book Gingerbread man!






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!