Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Friends and Welcoming Guests Children to Outside Play!

 

The kids loves to play on this playground every day... if it isn't raining they are out there playing! There are so many games to invent!


Naomi plays with Naomi S and Lilli S almost every day!

Naomi also plays with our guesthouse guest children too! Sometimes we know them from our time in Wewak, like Linda!

Guests children become friends if they aren't already and join in the fun of the day or sometimes the phase lasts for a few days! :)


Our friends that we used to live next door to in Wewak brought the kids back these fancy diamond paint crafts from Germany!



Sometimes there is a lot of water to play in and invent new games!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!