Sunday, June 20, 2021

Yum, Yum!

 


Homemade Gluten Free bread! So good!!

A tortilla airplane!



Strawberries anyone, tiny but sweet!


Jonathan has been in charge of watering the green house regularly and it is neat to watch and see everything grown. And eat lettuce from the garden!

My attempt at making hot dog buns



A chocolate chip birthday cake with ice cream in the middle

I really enjoyed getting some fresh produce from the Farmers Market!
Finally we found cucumbers that taste like cucumbers!

We enjoy the fresh fish here in Nova Scotia! Especially when someone drops off some fish fresh from the fishing boat!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!