Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Playing Tourists

 

We did a little road trip to a different part of Nova Scotia for some shopping and light house tour...



Picnic time! Do you like my new Norwex tablecloth/beach towel? 😊




They both got to make the fog horn blow!



And then we went to a music store so Jacob could ask a few violin building questions and buy a few pieces to build another electric violin. Anyone interested in buying an electric violin?

Naomi wanted to buy a little harmonica.

Jonathan wanted to buy a little ocarina and they decided to make a band while they waited for dad.😊 


Excited to play a really nice violin!






Treat! Boston Cauliflower Pizza!









No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!