Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Cleaning Fun!

 

Norwex is a word that is now used a lot in our house! And the kids love to help me clean with chemical free products! But for some reason, they just don't like to do the usual sweeping, but also the dusting of the walls. 😊



She has a purple window cloth in her hand. My kids call it magic because it cleans mirrors and windows with only a little spray of water!

This is another pattern of window cloth.

Anyone want an easy chemical free way to clean? How about the Window Cloth and Water only!!


The magic cloth! as my kids say!



Jonathan was so excited to have his face painted at school!

But at night it has to be washed off... and it is quite easy with the Face/Body cloth or sponge and water only!

Tea stained cup... no problem!

I just used a little cleaning paste, Envirocloth and water, amazing!

If you would like to learn more about Nowex, let me know and I can invite you to my Facebook group so you can find out about how more products work!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!