Sunday, April 25, 2021

Random happenings of life in Nova Scotia

 

Enjoying delicious burgers and roasted veggies!

Naomi is very excited that Poppie found lactose free, sugar free chocolate ice cream which was delicious!!

Trying out an electric violin! And now he is working on building his own!

Ready to speak at church... yet still playing!

Jonathan made a secret message for me with an language from the book he is reading. Fun!

The beginning of an electric violin!!


Naomi drew this picture of her and I and gave it to me. So beautiful! :)


Always creating something!

Training my new waffle maker! We eat waffles every Sunday night for supper! Yum!

You never know what they will build next!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!