Monday, April 26, 2021

More PNG Story telling!

 

We have really enjoyed sharing about PNG every Sunday the last 2 months! This last Sunday we got to share in Jacob's parents church. Many of the people have known Jacob since he was very small, so it was neat to be encouraged by these friends in all we are doing. We want to ask for your prayers, as we continue to share about PNG. A few hours after we spoke the Nova Scotian government announced more regulations due to a higher number of Covid cases in the last week. The regulations state that churches can only meet at 25% capacity. Please pray for wisdom for the churches and us as we navigate the new regulations yet still find way so to share about PNG.







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!