Saturday, April 17, 2021

"Oot n' aboot" (Out and about in Nova Scotian)

 

Jacob and I enjoyed some yummy food and time away without the kids.


Although not much went according to plan... but we do live in Covid times... Apparently you have to have a Nova Scotia photo ID in order to stay at a certain place... which we didn't have... and apparently everything in Nova Scotia shuts down on Good Friday... Who knew?! But we did have fun on our little misadventure!


We searched for 2 1/2 hours to find a place to eat breakfast that was OPEN! And here it is! Jerry's diner!! Thank you Jerry! We were starving!!


We enjoyed a feast at Mary and George's house - old friends of the family here in Nova Scotia!

I love hanging out with Mary because she is from Boston! And she is a Patriots fan!!

We also enjoyed hanging out with Jacob's cousin and family - Jessica and crew!














No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!