Monday, March 1, 2021

Storms, Family and Lost Treasures...

We had lots of family times inside our lovely home during quarantine and storms.... here they are watching a storm come!

Making some delicious bread for school lunches.

The beauty of the calm after the storm!

Jonathan wrote his name in the snow. 😊

Enjoying Sunday dinner out with Jacob's parents and grandmother. Yum! Fish and Chips!



We are all excited that Jacob got out his violin again!!

Jonathan is very excited to learn!

While I was sorting through our storage boxes, the kids found some treasures... PNG things as well as Jacob's Davey Crockett hat, which he bought when he was 10 years old!

Jonathan was quite excited about his new sword and Naomi too, because she got his old sword!

We visited Jacob's grandmother and learned lots about the family!



 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!