Saturday, February 20, 2021

Heading to the Big City...

We have been to the big city of Halifax about 2.5 hours drive away many times since our arrival in NS. I had to finish up paperwork and medical tests for my Canadian Permanent Residency (WHICH IS NOW COMPLETELY SUBMITTED) and Naomi has to get her "annual" check up, which hasn't been so annual with Covid appointments canceled in Brisbane. So I enjoyed a couple days in the city shopping and taking care of appointments. AND we got to enjoy a fun day as a family when Naomi had her appointment.

Naomi's eyes are perfect! No problems at all!

First breakfast OUT... delicious!!

Jacob took Jonathan to the Halifax Citadel while Naomi and I were at her doctor's appointment. He was so excited to see  REAL FORT!!




Alone in the kitchen section of IKEA... dangerous place for me!!


 Sweet potato fries and a lettuce wrap burger, YUM!

The beauty of a cold crisp morning and the culture shock of remembering where I parked my car?!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!