Thursday, February 4, 2021

Back to School!

 

After Covid shut down Jonathan's school in Papua New Guinea in March 2020, we have been homeschooling him... rest of 1st grade and start of 2nd grade.... AND FINALLY ....HE IS SO EXCITED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!! And Naomi has never been to school before.... She is also excited to go to school for the first time ever! IN NOVA SCOTIA! And guess who their principal is?? Their Nannie, or Grandma. 😀 They LOVE it!
I was very happy to see a very familiar book series as the theme of Naomi's class... I think it made her feel at home in a strange place!

One day they dressed up for school... Naomi was a PNG woman...

Jonathan was an old man from Nova Scotia.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!