Saturday, March 27, 2021

Bikes! And the 10K!

 
We are all excited to ride bikes! Well, it seems it has been a long time since I have gotten on a bike outside. I ride stationary bikes for exercise all the time! Since there are not many places to ride bike in PNG I have never owned a bike there. And the last two times we have been home, I have been pregnant or taking care of a newborn. SOOO this was my first time riding a bike in 14 years!! WOW! It felt good to ride again!

Naomi was also excited to have her first big girls bike with training wheels!

And Jonathan was very excited to have his first gear bike!

Naomi was also excited to have her first big girls bike with training wheels!


Thank you Nannie Joyce for blessing the kids with bikes!!

It was a cold day!! But we walked and jogged in the 10K that our church did in order to raise money for their 2 missionary families (including us)! It was fun to be a part of it all! And we are so thankful for all the funds that the church raised for our tickets back to PNG!!


The crew who walked!
























No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!