Monday, November 23, 2020

Preparations for THE Airplane Ride

 

The day after our flights had been rebooked with a different airline going the other way around the world, I read this to Naomi during preschool. And I thought, if only it was this easy!! We will fly out of the capital city on Dec 24th, spending 3 hours in the airplane and most of the day in the airport. Then we head to Boston, departure time 10:00 pm on Christmas Eve, arrival time in Boston 2 pm on Christmas Day. Technically only14 hours have pasted. But we have lived 29 hours instead of 14 hours... the longest Christmas Day ever, a child's dream, eh?


Going to the village to pick up Tracey, the lady who will replace us at the guesthouse.




Practicing the art of staying warm... in preparation of our long long trip to America in the winter!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!