Friday, November 13, 2020

Guesthouse Work & Play

 

Naomi loves helping Fiona, Georgie and Rumbi at the guesthouse!

She also loves to help dad, especially with water and a hose!



Naomi's friend, Joya, visiting from Wewak.



Dinner with friends from Wewak area.


Joya and Naomi enjoy playing together... they are just 2 weeks apart in age!



Meals ready for 37 people returning from their home countries and heading into a 2 week quarantine... We were working so fast to get it all ready and in their houses before they arrived that the pictures is blurry. :) This is only the food for half of the 17 homes being used for quarantine.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!