Sunday, November 29, 2020

Merry Early Early Christmas!

 

We had planned to celebrate Christmas with Uncle Nate mid December because we planned to head home to North America around Christmas. BUT Uncle Nate was needed in the capital city a few months sooner than expected to start a ministry as the NTM Government Representative. So we helped him pack up his house in a week and celebrated Christmas Nov 29th, the day after we celebrated Thanksgiving!! It was very fun! Yet very crazy!



I was thankful that the few presents I ordered for my family had arrived early! Warm clothes and travel games for our trip to the cold cold country!




Fun books for the 32 hours of flying around the world from Uncle Nate!






Hidden present... a missing ladle from a set reappears!



The camera angle is very deceiving. 

Father and Son, their sweatshirts fit them well!


And it always snows on Christmas in the Devine house! :)


One last tickle, laughing and screaming time with Uncle Nate. So fun!

He is hooked on the books!


When we celebrated Christmas we enjoyed the Thanksgiving leftover from the day before! And then I enjoyed the last of the gluten free, all naturally sweetened pumpkin pie and pear pie with coconut cream. So good!























No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!