Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Yumminess!

Uncle Nate has a garden next to the mission store, which he is now managing. Every time we go to the store Naomi asked him if she can pick some tomatoes. She LOVES tomatoes! And she LOVES to give tomatoes to her family and friends!


 A delicious new blueberry muffin recipe... the kids devoured them!

 Healthy and delicous pumpkin donuts!

We were able to help Nate and Derrick buy veggies for a lot of different missionaries in the jungle locations. All of these veggies orders were flown in on Kodiak planes or helicopters a day or so later.

We are thankful for God's provisions in taking care of us in this crazy world. We are thankful that He is in control!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!