Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Homeschool continues...

 I'm very thankful that Jacob taught Jonathan Math, Science and Social Studies! And just before lunch he also taught Jonathan Art, PE or Music each day. And Naomi loved to join in on the Art class. Jonathan loved being taught by his dad! And the kids loved being able to do some classes together with dad!

 Naomi got a backpack and new clothes from Grandma in a package and now she looks like she is ready for school already at 3 1/2 years old!

 Naomi has learned A LOT about coloring and color by number especially in the last months while Jonathan was homeschooling.

 During recess the kids had snack and learned the art of using straws. :)

 We were all very excited when the Elementary library opened up to one family visit at a time!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!