Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Guesthouse Busyness!

 I am so thankful for these three ladies (Rumbi, Georgie and Fiona) who work at the guesthouse, cleaning, cooking, doing dishes and answering guests questions!

 Jonathan is making a Welcome sign for all our guests coming before the repatriation flight. We suddenly had a full house!

 Naomi busy helping Dad at work!

 Watching Fiona make rolls!

 We fed 25-30 people every meal for 5 days while they waited for their flight.

 Naomi and Jonathan love to welcome the children of our guests! Lots of fun times playing!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!