Sunday, February 2, 2020

Happy 7th Birthday to Jonathan!!

 Last year we were here in Goroka without Jacob on Jonathan's birthday because Naomi broke her leg. So we didn't celebrate on Feb 2nd, we didn't have a party until 2 weeks later! This year we made up for that with 3 parties! :) 

 Birthday morning presents! :)






 Naomi and I enjoyed making a delicious and nutrition cake made from sweet potato, coconut, cocoa powder and eggs, etc. The frosting is made from a sweet potato, avocados, dates and cocoa powder too!

 And delicious and nutritious pumpkin cookies too! :)

 Some of Jonathan's friends from school came to the first party!



 Games outside, fun, fun!

 Everyone had to sit right next to Jonathan to see what he got. :)

 Celebration at school!

 Cake number two for school. :)

 Naomi loves to help me clean up any frosting messes. :)

 Party number 3, and cake number 3 with "Uncle" Nate.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!