Monday, February 24, 2020

A very busy Guesthouse week!

Naomi loves to sit in the living room with other guests and play quietly!

 NEW Guesthouse signs!!



 Broken dishwasher...

 Visitors from the Sepik region!

 Lots of work on the computer with billings and planning a menu, ordering the food.

 Naomi is hard at work getting the cookies ready to go. :)


 Lunch for 28 for a Safety Seminar.


Our guesthouse computer crashed so I was attempting to use my laptop and Jacob's laptop to do our work... we had a new computer up and running thanks to our ICT department, later that day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!