Saturday, February 29, 2020

Guesthouse Work & Fun!


 Kiso, our guesthouse driver. He picks up so many people from the airport. And he drops so many people off at the airport. Such a faithful worker! We are so thankful for him!


 Our Guesthouse team - Kiso, Jeorgie, Rumbi and Fiona. The ladies are a HUGE help with the cleaning of the rooms and prepping food and serving lunch for us! So thankful for them!

Father and Daughter hard at work on their computers at the guesthouse. :)

Our Guesthouse Mascot, the Bunny. :) You never know where you will find him each day!

Playing dress up at the guesthouse.

Our new breakfast bar with signs and all!


Making soup with Mom!








Yeah, we have unsweetened Almond Coconut milk in the store!! :)

Here are my cake ingredients. :)

And Naomi says "Let's do this!", over and over again! :)



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!