Saturday, May 11, 2019

Parks, Rollerblading, Mother's Day and Friends!


Going to play in the evening, was so fun for them! In PNG we never get out in the evening to play.

We even found a great place for Jonathan to practice rollerblading!



I really enjoyed relaxing in Brisbane for Mother's Day... we attending church and got to share about Papua New Guinea, went to fun parks, walked along the river and ate at HealthyCafe where I actually ordered a dessert! This has never happened before because I can't eat sugar. But this was a delicious bowl of fruit and frozen smoothie ice cream dessert!







There were a lot of people out with their children at the park on Mother's Day!!

Jonathan made a friend, Ranu, when we stayed at the Ronald McDonald House. And we happened to meet him and his dad at the park too. His little sister has been sick for a long time, but soon she will be out of the hospital and their family will move to Brisbane to be close to the Children's Hospital. So Jonathan will get to see Ranu again!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!