Sunday, May 12, 2019

Brisbane Church Family and Shopping!

Our Brisbane Church Family gave the kids each a bag of gifts on Mother's Day when we got to share about PNG!



We are so thankful for this loving church family who has taken us in when we take our yearly trip to Brisbane!

They even did some supply buying for us and some missionary friends in the bush... a little bit of Nescafe Carmel Latte for our friends.

And some Starbucks mugs for another family in a different bush location. We enjoyed shopping for things we can't get in PNG and stocked up on things that we can't get too. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!