Friday, May 24, 2019

Home from Brisbane!

 We were excited to be back home in Wewak after our 2 weeks in Brisbane for Naomi's medical checkup. And very excited that her checkup went so well!!

Although we were a bit sad to know we only had 7 more weeks left in Wewak before moving to Goroka.

 This is the view from our back porch.


 We bought a new clock in Brisbane since our clocks die easily here in this heat... but it was smashed in the travel. Very sad. I think one suitcase was jumped on because we also lost a brand new pot lid as well.

 Back to legos!

 Back to Play dough! Homemade by Miss Hope! We miss Miss Hope!!

 And it is finished!

 Jonathan now loves to climb this tree all the way up to this net! Crazy!

 Naomi loves slides!

 Naomi was excited to use her bike again! And now she can peddle it all by herself! And Jonathan was excited to use his new roller blades!

Lots of friends to play with at the playground!





 Chalk fun!

Jonathan wanted to try on my glasses so he could look like his friend Karis. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!