Monday, April 22, 2019

Friends and Play

 Watching Elmo or Paw Patrol with friends, is the best way to watch tv!

 "Mom, look at my new shirt! and my new hat!"

 I love how her curls stick out of the hat!

 And the baby goes outside for a walk!


 And Minnie Mouse goes for a ride on the horse.

 "Mom, look how high I can go!"

 A birthday party for the three boys of some of our work ladies.


 Naomi and her friend Libby play together a lot!





 Watching a little Paw Patrol while Jonathan does school with mom.

How many people can fit in this tote?!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!