Sunday, April 21, 2019

Brother and Sister Play


 Jonathan and Naomi enjoy playing together and for this we are thankful!! Jonathan is showing us his "new" outfit that he got for Christmas from Aunt Chris and Uncle David 2 years ago! And now it fits him!! Naomi had to have her pictures taken too. :)

 Playing with the dolls that our friend from Hope Church made for them!

 Playing a game outside, who will win?

 Heading to the beach to hang out with friends and cook over a fire. :)

 Easter egg time! And we now know that brown eggs do change color with Easter Egg dye!






"Mom, I must take a picture too". :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!