Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Valentine's Day, Gifts and Fun!

 Jacob and I enjoyed an evening together on Valentine's day while our neigbors enjoyed watching our kids for us! We celebrated the holiday with Strawberry Smoothies and by watching an episode of The British Baking Show!

 Jacob made this table for our porch, we all love it!

 Jacob's brother, Josh, sent Jacob a very nice Christmas present! He has wanted a Switch for a long time!

Jonathan is quite excited about his dad's new toy. :)

Heading off on Jacob's four wheeler to the Saturday night campfire for some yummy stick bread with jam and butter and fun times with friends and co-workers!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!