Saturday, October 20, 2018

Heading back to PNG!!

 It was a tiring day! But we were excited to go back to PNG! And Jacob got royal treatment with wheelchair assistance in each airport!

 Waiting for our flight in Australia...

 Jacob had to try many positions in order to get comfortable!


 Ryan, one of our pilots, on our medevac flight, was medevac'd two days after Jacob headed to Australia. So he also stayed at the Wycliffe Guest house after he got out of the hospital and we flew back to PNG on the same flight! He had a bad infection in his knee and had to have surgery.



 Arriving in Goroka, PNG!


Derek Chen picked us up from the airport. Jacob helped build his house in Tanguat! We were so glad to be back!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!