Friday, October 19, 2018

Enjoying Australia!

 The kids and I enjoyed going to a Baptist Church near the hospital which happened to have a fun play area for the kids! Of course I didn't think to take a picture of the church, but I was so thankful for the body of Christ!



 We also went to a mall and the kids enjoyed playing at a place area in the mall. And we all enjoyed doing a little shopping!



 This is a rescue ride... a helicopter, boat and car... Jacob was only rescued by air in a helicopter and plane, but I thought this was an appropriate ride for the kids!

 Jonathan was excited about his new shirt and backpack. When we flew to Australia we couldn't take much with us in the medevac plane so we had to buy a few things... and some things happen to break while we were in Australia so Jonathan got a new backpack!

  And we visited the local library where they even had puzzles!



 At the end of our time in Australia, Jacob felt like he could go out and about with us, so we went to the mall again. Jacob watched the kids at the play area and I did a bit more shopping for some needed items and birthday and Christmas gifts! So fun!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!