Saturday, July 29, 2017

Biem Boat Run

 Jacob enjoys helping out the Biem team by going to the Wewak Yacht Club to help launch the boat.

 Jonathan got to watch this time!

Can you find Jonathan? :)
 Soon all three families on the Biem team will return for a big final gathering as they move off the island. The believers are doing well and God is using them to continue on with the church and more outreaches!




 We are not sure why they have a large fish at the Yacht club!

Please pray for the Buser, Depner and Chen families as they make a huge transition in leaving their work there! Pray especially for Gail Chen as she battles cancer!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!