Friday, July 14, 2017

Training Security Dogs

 Tula was misbehaving... Jacob needed some old socks and a cut proof glove and a prang collar. He got bit 5 times but was able to calm her down over time with words and posture. Eventually her aggression stopped, but she is still a work in progress.
 Tula, Bear and Thor eating lunch calmly like well behaved dogs.

 Calm and relaxed like good dogs should be.

 Training in process. Jonathan enjoyed helping.

 Jonathan says 'mush' and 'whoa' to the dogs. :)


  Learning how to work together and staying calm during stressful situations.



Tired out after a hard day of work!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!