Monday, July 24, 2017

Jacob Enjoys Fixing Things!

 This cupboard was rotten from moisture but also eaten by termites!

 Here is the termite damage! This used to be a solid piece of 3/4" plywood.

 And the beautiful final product... a new and improved cupboard. :)

 When Jacob is walking around the center fixing things, he also enjoys the beauty of God's creation... here are some pineapples growing on our center. In the background you can see the fence of the rest of our center.

 Fixing washing machines! Jacob does this a lot! One day he was fixing one machine and when he came back from lunch it multiplied... there were now two machines to fix!

 This door has seen better days!

The new and improved door!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!