Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Packages!

 Jacob had been waiting for his birthday package for 3 1/2 months! And it finally arrived!

 And it seems everyone else got some surprises in Jacob's birthday package. :)


 A good friend sent us a HUGE package full of fun goodies! Superman is demonstrating
 his amazing strength. :)

 Naomi was quite interested in all the new boxes!


 Almonds to snack on! Naomi had a piece of newspaper in her hand and wanted to hold up something for the picture like mom. :)

 A very happy boy!

 And a very happy girl!


 Love this photo!

 Such a huge blessing to receive package from home, a huge encouragement to us!



Cozy warm in the new towel, after bath. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!