Friday, September 22, 2017

Outside play time..

 Playing superheroes with his friend Jeremy, fun!

 Naomi exploring the grass, Jonathan riding around

 And Jonathan told me this is his superhero smile. :)

 Naomi likes to be where the action is. :)

 We love her laugh and smiles!

 Playing letter hopscotch to review some word building :)


 Look out Naomi!



 "Guess what superhero I am today, mom?" :)



 An attempt at a father, daughter, son photo... but the morning sun was too bright for Jonathan. :(

Afternoon is the best time for photos on the back porch. :)


 "Look mom, a leaf!"



 Naomi and Jonathan love to hang out on our back porch, play and watch the birds, and the boats and planes come in.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!