Friday, September 29, 2017

Counters and roofs...

Using his brand new jigsaw for this counter replacement project!

One of our co-workers kitchen counters were replaced...

her sink was rotting through the counter top!

Ending a hard day at work with a three stalked pineapple... for Jacob's co-worker, Bill.

Building a roof over our gate to keep the rain from rusting out the locks.

Sometimes the red ants invade this area, making it hard to open the gate without getting bit.

Hopefully the roofs helps our rusty lock issues!

Jacob drinks this huge jug full of ice tea when he goes to work every day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!