Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Moving cargo to the bush...

 Getting ready to load the plane with missionary's cargo...

 Figuring out the max weight limit and what should and shouldn't go on each flight is the puzzle.

 One of NTM's new Kodiak Airplanes.. so thankful for these larger planes!

 Our hard working pilot, a Interface alumni, Brent, flying the missionaries and cargo into the tribe. Nathan very excited about getting his things into the tribe.

This picture shows you the task ahead of Jacob... driving the truck through the hanger without hitting any helicopters, planes or trucks on the way out, after delivering the cargo to the plane. It was a bit nerve wracking for him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!