Monday, May 15, 2017

Life around the house...

 Naomi wasn't quite sure about this new seat. :)

 But she really likes sitting here to watch the washing machine work as she plays with her toys and I hang out the clothes. :)

 Jonathan and his friend, Calvin, playing with Jonathan's remote control cars. Which he loves!

 Naomi and I watching Jonathan play outside with his friends.

 Enjoying the breeze outside... LOVE the photo!

 LEGO fun.. someone left us a lot of LEGOs a few years ago when they had to leave PNG... and now that Jonathan is 4 he is excited to play with them! And Jacob is excited too. :)
 Our first selfie with our new phone, after a long hot day in Wewak.

 Not quite sure about eating a banana out of a mess net. :)

 Jacob, always doing the dishes! Thank you!

 Jonathan loves swinging on this rope swing in our yard to catch the breeze.

 Testing out the selfie photo option once again... very fun...



 Daily fun for Jonathan... playing Nintendo after his rest time, or nap. :)

Attempting to play piano together. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!