Saturday, May 6, 2017

A little Shopping and Exploring!

 Jonathan and I were excited about shopping and exploring Brisbane!
 Naomi wasn't too sure what to think.
 This is Jacob's face after we bought a phone that puts us into this century. :)
 And this is my face after we bought this phone. :) Here in PNG, internet is very expensive, but cheaper if you use a phone to check email and use internet. We also needed a new camera because I accidently dropped it on our way to PNG. :( :( Very sad... so now we have a phone that takes great pictures... see... checks our emails, lets us go on the internet and also talk to people or text as people do these days. :)
 Jonathan had fun in the mall riding on a few things...
 Jonathan also really enjoyed getting his boomerang, which Jacob surprised him with... this is back at our room at the Ronald McDonald House.
 He was actually pretty good at throwing it, but still can't get it to come back to him. :)
 We met Gary and Janelle, brother and sister-in-law to friends in our home church in MA! And we took a little walk around Brisbane. Very fun!






 Gary (Judy's brother) and Janelle, brother and sister in law of a friend... it was good to meet them and take a bit of a walking tour!
 Tired and hungry after our tour and waiting for our food.... some good Australia burgers!
 YUM!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!