Friday, February 3, 2017

To Nova Scotia we go...

Well, I managed to drop our new camera and it no longer focused automatically, terrible! Jonathan and his cousin Marshall in PA.



So we started using Jacob's phone's camera... and Josh, Jacob's brother, let us borrow his camera! Marshall, Jonathan's cousin, getting ready to eat breakfast.

Josh took us and all our luggage to the airport in his car... notice the "car backpack", it was a squished ride, but we made it in one trip!!

Yes, all of this luggage and all of us fit in Josh's car!


A little tired here... got up early... flew from Philadelphia to JFK, JFK to Boston and Boston to Halifax in one day!



Waiting for our next flight... we enjoyed some naps on the planes!




So thankful that we get to go back to PNG with Jonathan and Naomi!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!