Monday, February 27, 2017

And our last leg of our journey!

 Las Vegas to LA, California... our last stop before heading to PNG!

 Naomi turned 4 months old in the airport!



 We visited my aunt and uncle near LA and headed up getting a chance to see our friend, Ope as well. :) Unfortunately I am not so good at picture taking with a baby and 4 year old yet...

 Then we were on our way again...

 Naomi had her own bed on our 11 1/2 hour flight from LA to Figi!

 NICE!


 From Figi we went to the Solomon Islands for a brief stop before arriving in the capital of Papua New Guinea, Port Moresby... here we were waiting for our final flight... Jonathan loves to make Naomi laugh!

 And here we are... in Wewak, Papua New Guinea~!

Thank you all for praying!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!