Thursday, February 23, 2017

One more stop before PNG!

 And we are off.... now from Tennessee to Las Vegas to visit my sister and family... and my mom flew in too!

 We did a lot of sleeping on the planes!

 It was so fun to be with my mom and sister and family again!

 My sister Ruth, Jonathan, Naomi and I enjoying the sights

 Jonathan waiting for the flash flood to come down the rock.

 Grandma and Jonathan enjoying the train.


 My sister is 6 foot 1 inch but this tallest man is WAY taller then her!!



 Where's Jonathan?



 We enjoyed a family get together to celebrate three birthdays in our family! Jack, Jonathan and Alena! Very fun!

 My nieces, Alena and Alyssa

 Jonathan and Jack, cousins, playing the hand game that Grandma taught them

 Alena and Naomi


 Ruthie and Dale, and Mom watching the kids have a blast on the rides!

 And my mom ventured out too!


 Jack, Alyssa, Zander, Jonathan and Alena

 Alena, Jack and Jonathan, the birthday boys and girl

 Ruth and Jack, mother and son

Strawberry cream filling... we still talk about it in PNG... yum!!

 A few last cuddles with grandma before we head to PNG

 Crazy rides!

 Prizes!


Grandma and her grandchildren... even though Naomi isn't so happy at the moment. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!