Friday, May 6, 2016

Trip to Toronto!

 We flew to Toronto where some friends let us borrow their car... so we could get around the city as we went back and forth to the Missionary Health Institute. NTM recommended this health institute to us and we are so thankful that we went... we were able to have many debrief meetings as well as medical exams. They see missionaries from all over the world, so they have a lot of experience with so many different issues and medical concerns. I was also able to have my first ultrasound, at 14 weeks, and all is well with the little baby! Notice, I said baby not babies. :) However we weren't too impressed with the traffic there, usually when the GPS told us it would take 20 minutes to drive somewhere, it took us 40 minutes! But we are so thankful for how God planned our trip and provided so much for us!!

 We even had time to go to a park to see the horses!

 And we found a HUGE play place which Jonathan loved! The first afternoon we went, it was crazy busy with lots of kids who were attending a birthday party! The second afternoon we went we were the only people there for a little while!



 Jonathan loved this slide! Every time he went down it with Jacob he ran to me to ask if he could go again. It is only for 6 year olds and up but Jonathan sat on Jacob's lap, he was allowed to go... so fast!!

 He also loved this slide, notice he is at the top peeking out!

And at the end of our time there, Jacob was a bit tired!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!