Saturday, May 28, 2016

Happy Surprise 70th Birthday to my Mom!!

 Jonathan waiting patiently for Grandma to come for her surprise party.

 And she was surprised!

 The 70 year old Birthday Girl only looks like she is turning 60! :)


 Kay, a good friend of my mom's came from CA to join us for the party!

 All the Wheeler Cousins... my Uncle David, Aunt Trudi, and my mom's cousins, Doug, Colleen and Donna, who are rarely together!

 The Happy Couple! My Parents!



 The Weaver family minus my sister Ruth :(

 Jonathan enjoyed mowing the lawn outside while everyone stayed cool inside during our party.

Helping the "silly" Grandma open her presents. Jonathan loves to play with his "silly" grandma!




My Aunt made my mom 70 cream puffs for her 70th birthday!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!