Sunday, May 22, 2016

Another Road Trip South!

 We were quite excited to head out at the end of May because we knew that there was a very good chance that we wouldn't run into any snow during our travels. :) And we were right! We thoroughly enjoyed watching Spring come as we drove from Nova Scotia to MA. In Nova Scotia the buds were just coming out and in MA everything was in full bloom! Beautiful!

 We stopped in New Brunswick for the weekend to spend time getting to know a new church family... we stayed at a farm where Jonathan enjoyed trying out the tractor...

 and trampoline!

And we visited some supporters... Trevor, Bev and their son Nathan, Fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!