Friday, January 22, 2016

Visiting PA

 We enjoyed a few stops in PA, the first state we visited on our HUGE road trip! We visited a couple in Springville with a tractor! Jonathan was excited to pretend to drive it, even in the cold!

 And it was a Lamborghini tractor!

 We also got to visit our Sepik co-workers in PA, John and Christina and their boys, Josiah and Owen. Fun was had by all as the boys played and we talked about PNG and caught up with what is happening in each others lives. :)





  We also got to visit Jacob's brother, Josh and his wife Rebekah and son, Marshall. in PA too!



Jonathan loved playing with his cousin, Marshall!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!