Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Trip to Las Vegas!

 Photo by Jonathan... documenting our trip to Las Vegas via Southwest to visit my sister and family!

 Jonathan sure does love airports and airplanes!

 Ruthie and Dale's house in Las Vegas, we really enjoyed seeing my sister, Jack and Zander again and meeting Ruthie's new finance, Dale and his girls.

 Beautiful view of the mountains all around! I still wonder why the houses are all the same colors.

 Beautiful view of Lake Mead as we drove out to Hoover Dam!


 My sister, Ruth, and her sons, Jack and Zander, so good to see them!







 Jack, Zander and Jonathan ,cousins together at last! They had a great time together!



 Sisters together again!




 Jonathan played with this Little Einstein's rocket ship the whole time we were there!

 These two loved playing and reading!

 Uncle Jacob showing his Minecraft wold to Jack and Zander!

 Supper, sausages! Yum!

 Jonathan loved playing on the trampoline with Jack too!

 Jonathan is playing with his Little Enstein's rocket ship. :)

 Watching a basketball game!

 And relaxing in the recliner!

Jack, Jonathan and Zander - hopefully they will get to play together again soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!