Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Nashville Zoo

 Our first giraffe sighting at the Nashville Zoo! We spent the morning there before heading out to Kentucky!


 Jonathan's first merry go round experience. He wasn't quite sure what to think. :)




 We've never seen a cassowary in PNG but we have now seen one in Nashville! 


We've never seen a kangaroo in Australia but we have now seen one in Nashville! 


 Jonathan's first little kids train ride experience, which he loved!


 "Mommy, why are all the birds standing on one foot?" Hmm... good question Jonathan!

 Jonathan LOVED this slide!


 We finished off the our family morning with lunch at IHOP! Yum!

FULL UP!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!