Friday, May 1, 2015

Finally - the completion of the Boat house!

 After waiting months and months for the roofing material to arrive, the company forgot to send the bolts. So after another few weeks of waiting, they guys were ready to put the roof on!!! Jonathan and I went to check it out!




 Although Jonathan got side tracked with the ball inside here. :)







Now we have storage for the boat that takes the supplies to the missionaries on Biem Island, plus storage and more space for another boat when God sends missionaries to another island off the coast of Wewak.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!